Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you got your driving licence?

Options
  • 09-05-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

A common argument that drivers have is that "cyclists don't know the rules of the road". Now I'm a cyclist, as are my two brothers and all three of us are fully licensed drivers.

This may be limited as to who reads this but I'd love to know, what licence, if any, have you got?

EDIT: I think there may have been a poll like this recently. If so please lock/close!

Do you have a driving licence? 7 votes

Yes I have my full licence
    0% 0 votes
    Yes I have a provisional licence
    100% 7 votes
    No, I have no licence
    0% 0 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,477 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

I have a B, C, C1 and a D1 license and am hoping to start my HGV during the summer.

I don't really want to be a truck driver, I just enjoy driving different ve-he-cles

There are plenty of motor drivers who don't know the rules of the road also. Or, think they don't apply when just popping into the shop, picking up their kids, or if they are in a hurry.
    So, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over comments like that. Just be responsible for your own safety and completing your journey in one piece.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement