Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Saab Meeting in June

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

Hello all. It's been a while since we've had a Saab day out so I'm just wondering if there's enough interest for another. Last time out ( over 2 years ago now) we had 20 odd cars. There was a mixed bag of everything but mostly we had classic 900s. For this everythings welcome once its got a Saab badge on the front so 9-5s and the modern stuff would be great too.

Post a reply if you'd like to come along and lets see if we can get something together. I'm thinking a Sunday early in June before everone heads off on holidays. Last meet up was in the Spawell in Templeogue so we could run with that again for now. I hope to have my 900 back on the road by then but if not I'll be pinching the good ladys 9-3 Aero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 luachrablue

Hi, I've a nice 1992 900 Black Turbo that I bought in the UK 4 years ago, Crazy money spent on it, I've just bought a Citroen DS and I'm about to spend my inheritance on it starting with a respray I've decided to sell the Saab. Nice car for handy money!

Advertisement