Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking as an ice breaker

Options
  • 08-05-2012 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Have any of you fellow smokers ever used smoking as an ice breaker to start a conversation with an attractive member of the opposite sex.
    i.e 'sorry do you have a light ;) .....'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Damn! Is that what is on scumbags' minds when they ask me for a light or a ciggy? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

I got asked by my gran for a cig today.

This thread will give me nightmares. ):

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrLaurel

Sure do and it works. Normally ask for a light and then onto I left my lighter at home to try and give these things up...blah blah. Never, they're my best little friends. If I wasn't a smoker, I'd be a virgin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Yeah, I often ask for a light despite never being without one, I'm quite a creep.

Unfortunately I got caught out doing this before, as just as I handed back her lighter, my own fell out of my hoody pocket. I just said I forgot it was there and usually have it in my jean pocket.. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Assassins Creed

Beats a cheesy chat up line to get talkin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement