Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer

Options
  • 07-05-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

So spring has sprung and summer is getting underway. I am now faced withe the prospect of having 3 vast months and nothing to occupy them astounds me. It really is something I have not considered during school. Wow. Nearly a whole 1/4 of a year. Is anyone else realising what a monumental waste this is going to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Was summer not that really warm day back in April?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Summer is what you make it. It'll only be a waste if you let it. Think of some stuff you want to do and do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Yeah actually it'd probably be a good idea to make a wee bucket list for the summer and try to do as many things on it as possible. I'll probably do that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I honestly cannot wait! I have a lot of things already planned to keep me occupied, every time I think of summer holidays my mood is lifted :D So close but yet so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I don't want to leave college in Limerick and go back to Clare where I'm going to be mammied 24/7! Looking forward to some aspects of summer though, some not so much. At least I have a job and I get to see all my friends again. Last summer was epic for me though so i think this one is bound to be a disappointment in comparison.

OP just grab every opportunity you're given to do something different or fun. Where I tend to go wrong is I let things pass me by out of sheer laziness. So don't do that. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement