Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smeg Cooker and Fridge Problems

Options
  • 07-05-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have a Smeg fridge with ice box on top, every now and again the back of the fridge section ices up and then defrosts its self, the seals appear fine around the door, any ideas.
    Also when I pre-heat the oven on the cooker there is a smell of melting plastic and that has me a bit worried.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 E Minor

I have the Smeg with the icebox also, and only bought it in May. I see water droplets on the front of the icebox every time I open the door, but all of the food in the ice box is perfectly frozen, and the fridge is working fine. The seal in the top opening corner of the main door, if you like, is slightly detached from the fridge, which I'm worried about to be honest. But if your seals are intact, I'd say you're fine.

Sorry I've no info on the cooker.

All the best,
    E Minor

Advertisement