Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

palmall blue click on

Options
  • 07-05-2012 9:10pm

What on earth is this? I have been smoking Palmall Blues for years (when they were Winfield) and knew this thing was coming, but now it's on my cigarettes, still have no idea what it is or does? I'm afraid to press on the little blue switch on the fag butt!

I tried google, it seems that you can release some sort of menthol thing using it? That makes me even more afraid - I does not enjoy menthol!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I saw some of these Marlboro 'click' in Italy recently. You basically squeez the butt till it pops and it releases some menthol freshness! I didn't know they were going to be available in Ireland

I tried it tonight, all it did was compress the butt and I spent the rest of the fag trying to reshape the butt. Menthol be fecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

Silk Cut brought these out a good while ago (Choice I think they're called)
    Spearmint tasting, quite nice actually!

Strange, I can't get anything out of the Palmalls except a squashed butt.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement