Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does ITT have a rugby team?

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Question is pretty much in the title. ITT is where I'll most likely end up next year, so just wondering if there's one currently active? Like in a league and regular training and such.

Thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

They did up to a couple of years ago, so I would say it's still going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Ah that's good to hear!
    Thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I often see a group of them out on the pitch going through training routines. I assume that means there is some sort of team going. No idea what level it is at though.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I often see a group of them out on the pitch going through training routines. I assume that means there is some sort of team going. No idea what level it is at though.
    Level doesn't bother me, just as long as there's a team to play with. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Aye we have a team, I was on it infact. We got to the Final in cork this year,sadly we lost to Carlow.The night out was class though

• Advertisement

AG2R wrote: »
    Aye we have a team, I was on it infact. We got to the Final in cork this year,sadly we lost to Carlow.The night out was class though
    Oh that sounds great!
    Look forward to it next year then!

Advertisement