Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Tobacco

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

We've all got it at one time or another whether it cigarettes or loose tobacco. The dry, cripsy tobacco that is anything but fresh. Whenever I buy a pouch like that, I avoid the shop I bought it from for a few weeks until I think the batch is sold out.

Is there any comeback for the consumer when we but a **** pack of baccy? Can I go back to the shop and say "Oi! This is ****. I want my money back!" ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Contact the manufacturer or distributor & make a complaint. There's not a whole lot the shop itself will be able to do about overall quality of the products that they sell. It is always best for the end user to make the complaint directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Nulty wrote: »
    We've all got it at one time or another whether it cigarettes or loose tobacco. The dry, cripsy tobacco that is anything but fresh. Whenever I buy a pouch like that, I avoid the shop I bought it from for a few weeks until I think the batch is sold out.

Is there any comeback for the consumer when we but a **** pack of baccy? Can I go back to the shop and say "Oi! This is ****. I want my money back!" ?
    Stop smoking that pack/pouch, ring up the consumer hotline, depending on company, they send you an envelope for the tobacco, you fill out a letter, post it off, few weeks later you may be lucky enough to receive double the tobacco back like myself a few months ago.

Advertisement