Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use Facebook too much?

Options
  • 07-05-2012 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I am a postgraduate psychology student from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I’m currently conducting a research project examining the way adults use Facebook, and whether their usage has any impact on their lives.

I am looking for English-speaking Facebook users, over the age of 18, who are interested in completing an anonymous online survey related to their Facebook usage. The survey should take around 10-20 minutes to complete, and contains a mix of multiple choice and short answer questions.

Interested participants from selected countries will also be invited to join an online discussion group (hosted on a private discussion forum) to talk about their Facebook usage in greater depth.

For further information and to complete the survey please click the following link:

https://rmit.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0j5a2epDe5pFzMw

Note: Moderator approval was sought before posting this advertisement.

Thank you,

Tracii Ryan
    PhD Scholar
    Discipline of Psychology
    RMIT University
    Melbourne, Australia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Think the link is broken :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tracii1

Thanks Princess_Peach. Link is fixed now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fluffysierra

Done, good luck with your study

Done, good luck with your study
    Thank you fluffysierra!

• Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭robertb

Done. Best of luck with the research.

Robert

• Advertisement

Thank you very much Robert!

I would really love some more Irish Facebook users to take part in my survey. Can anyone else spare 5 minutes or so? :)

http://bit.ly/rmitfacebookstudy

Feel free to share the link on Facebook or elsewhere.

Thanks,

Tracii

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who took part in my survey and any of you who participated in the focus group as well. I had a really great response from everyone, and I ended up with 425 completed surveys!

The survey is now closed, and I will be starting my analyses next week. I will be posting a report of the results on this thread once the analyses are complete.

Thanks again everyone!

Kind regards,

Tracii Ryan
    PhD Scholar
    Discipline of Psychology
    RMIT University
    Melbourne, Australia

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement