Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Boot into Windows

Options
  • 06-05-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, I really need some help. Went out today with the missus. Her sister stayed home and has banjaxed the PC somehow. It couldn't have happened at a worse time.

The comp won't go past the Boot Manager. It says it can't verify the digital signature for winload.exe, status Oxc0000428. It says to load the installation disc and select repair but I can't do that as it keeps coming back to this screen.

Can anyone help? I desperately need to get it back up and running for work reasons. I'm typing this on an old smartphone so please bare with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Got it working. Thank feck for techie friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Please share how u got it fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm not sure what he did as I left him to it. I'll find out though and let you know.

Advertisement