Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG/WELL/WARRIOR L96 Mags are getting stuck

Options
  • 06-05-2012 10:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Picked up some new mags for my ASG L96 and I am having a problem, the mags are getting stuck, I have to separate the barrel from the body to get them out! Any ideas for a fix?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

shave a bit off the sides of the mag with a stanley knife or sand it down :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Thats what I was thinking. Spray them black again then I suppose! Anyone else had this problem and come up with an alternate solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Had this happen when i had the Well L96. If the mags are getting old the spring in them gets weaker and allows you to over fill the mag this can cause it to get stuck not sure how but thats what used to happen to mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Line them up with the old mag, and modify them to match exactly. Odds are they have marginally different dimensions, and that's causing them to bind in the body.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Gonna hack away at them with a file and some sand paper tomorrow!

• Advertisement
Advertisement