Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help getting a HTIB(Home Theatre in a box)

Options
  • 06-05-2012 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

So I have a First World dilemma here, I'm getting a HTIB for my room which is about 20*13 feet in size and I'm looking for the best one for under €300(including delivery) I'll be using for lots of music, some gaming and movies. I'm currently looking at Sony BDV-E280 for €280 with delivery
    Any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jay1912

Those all in one systems tend to be pretty poor in general.
    Better off getting decent amp maybe 300 and then adding as time goes on..
    At least at the end , you will have a prober system that will last years

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

I second what jay has stated - seperates are the way to go not just for quality issues but also for ease of upgrading, number of connections etc...

One other thing to note, some all in one systems I`ve seen have their own propreitry speaker connections (Sony for example) which makes a simple thing like using longer speaker cables a little more difficult

Advertisement