Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Project M200 - Anyone know anything about it?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anyone have a Beta Project M200, or know much about it other than the promo material on the web, or even where to get one in Ireland?

Thanks in advance and apologies to the Mods if this is in the wrong spot but I haven't a clue where to ask a question like this on the forums.

Thx,Boa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Boa.Prinz wrote: »
    I haven't a clue where to ask a question like this on the forums.

Try Airsoft Questions. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

moved to questions

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

Boa.Prinz wrote: »
    Does anyone have a Beta Project M200, or know much about it other than the promo material on the web, or even where to get one in Ireland?

Thanks in advance and apologies to the Mods if this is in the wrong spot but I haven't a clue where to ask a question like this on the forums.

Thx,Boa

Go tactical in wexford had one when the shop was open but looking for crazy money. You could PM GoTac and see what happened to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Tibersun wrote: »
    Go tactical in wexford had one when the shop was open but looking for crazy money. You could PM GoTac and see what happened to it?

Could be wrong here but I think they had that long before the Beta Project model came out. Was probably a different make (ARES), hence the "crazy money".

Advertisement