Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom paint job.

Options
  • 06-05-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get the paintjob in the attached image done. Either spray painted or airbrushed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Can easily do it for you if you don't mind paying the postage to and from Belfast on top of the cost...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Treadhead wrote: »
    Can easily do it for you if you don't mind paying the postage to and from Belfast on top of the cost...

What would it cost me?

Say €20 plus about €5 for return postage should do it...

Sounds good ive attached the design i kinda want. Im looking for the whole grip that blue with possibly a silver tribal design wrapping around it. Would the price be the same for that?

So long as you don't want anything that'll require hand painting yes, i'll do it for the same. PM me exactly what you want when you decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Van Halen-soft!

van-halen-logo1.jpg

Inari wrote: »
    Van Halen-soft!

van-halen-logo1.jpg

What?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

So long as you don't want anything that'll require hand painting yes, i'll do it for the same. PM me exactly what you want when you decide.

Just out of interest Treadhead what paint will you be using on that?

Probably single pack celulose sprayed on.... Have plenty of that knocking about

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

Say €20 plus about €5 for return postage should do it...

Just out of curiosity, did you get it done and would you have a pic or two of the finished article?

I have been quoting this job too, before you ask, 150 was my price, that would be done with PPG solvents and clearcoated with matt/semi-matt topcoat.
    Those 150 is the minimum I can charge /preparation, basecoat, design, topcoat and time/
    So wondering what can be done for 20 yoyos... No malicious intend in this post, just pure curiosity.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Naw, never heard from him...

As for doing it cheaply... we've got the paints in the workshop already - like I said celulose paint and lacquers -for a small part like that I could prep and basecoat it on my lunchbreak. There's not exactly a lot of work in it. Even with two colours and the splatter pattern it's a quickie on the side job which isn't gonna cost me anyhting to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

do you have any pictures of any designs you do/did i might be interested

Advertisement