Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson recommendations please.

Options
  • 06-05-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a vacuum cleaner and thinking of a Dyson. We have both wooden floors and carpet in the house. Also have stairs in the house.
    Looking for any recommendations please. Hopin not to pay much more than 250 euro and hoping it would last a long time. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Hi Blingy,
    I see you didn't get any advice here. Any chance you found what you were looking for anyway.
    I'm now in exactly the same situation and would appreciate any pointers.
    Anybody else have opinions either?
    Cheers
    DD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I;ve a dyson dc32 and it works wonders for me... on hard floors, I don't have carpet so I cant comment on that but can only assume it is good.

If i was buying again i'd probably go for the 'ball' model for ease of use - it seems much more suited to smaller houses

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Dysons are nowhere near as good as they used to be. Newer models are shoddy compared to the old ones. Get a Miele.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 donegalpaddy

Was just going to say the same, i have used both and the Miele are fantastic vacs. 2200 watt s5211 model costs about 179, unreal suction very reliable providing u change the bags and filter which comes with new bags when needed the Miele will last a long time,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Slick50

Miele by far, best vacume on the market.

• Advertisement
Advertisement