Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership + 20 MS Points

Options
  • 05-05-2012 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Got an email to today about xbox rewards looks like the first 10,000 to sign up gets a month free membership.
    It's time to be recognised for all you do on Xbox LIVE®. That's what Xbox LIVE Rewards is all about. It lets you earn Microsoft® Points for having fun on Xbox LIVE, like renewing your Xbox LIVE Gold membership, spending on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, watching films, giving us feedback, and participating in exclusive offers. spacer.gif It's easy and quick to join. Best of all, it's free. We'll even get you started with 20 Microsoft Points just for signing up by 31 May 2012.* PLUS, if you're one of the first 10,000 people in Ireland to join, we'll give you a free 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. That's a €6.99 value. So what are you waiting for? This offer can't get any sweeter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Tango One wrote: »
    Got an email to today about xbox rewards looks like the first 10,000 to sign up gets a month free membership.
    It's time to be recognised for all you do on Xbox LIVE®. That's what Xbox LIVE Rewards is all about. It lets you earn Microsoft® Points for having fun on Xbox LIVE, like renewing your Xbox LIVE Gold membership, spending on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, watching films, giving us feedback, and participating in exclusive offers. spacer.gif It's easy and quick to join. Best of all, it's free. We'll even get you started with 20 Microsoft Points just for signing up by 31 May 2012.* PLUS, if you're one of the first 10,000 people in Ireland to join, we'll give you a free 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. That's a €6.99 value. So what are you waiting for? This offer can't get any sweeter.

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Walter White

Tango One wrote: »

Just signed up and it said nothing about a free month ????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

It seems like something that would be sent to everyone if it were official.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I got one aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

so did i

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Also got the email. Signed up so we'll see what comes of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Signed up aswell. Also I got 2 months online for €2. All i did was signed in on my xbox and was one of the adds on the screen.. Happy days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Doylers wrote: »
    Signed up aswell. Also I got 2 months online for €2. All i did was signed in on my xbox and was one of the adds on the screen.. Happy days :D

Don't forget to cancel that before it ends or you'll be paying the full sucker rate !!!!!!!!

Did you guys get a specific signup link ( with some sort of tracker in order to get the 1 month free ), or you were redirected to rewards.xbox.com and hence everyone who sign in will get the same bonus?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Signed up, got an email to my hotmail saying my registration was complete( Which hotmail marked as spam :rolleyes: ) but when I log on I'm being told I need to wait up to 36 hours for registration to be complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

calex71 wrote: »
    Don't forget to cancel that before it ends or you'll be paying the full sucker rate !!!!!!!!

Disabled auto-renew straight away so its all good

Just signed up and it said nothing about a free month ????

My account was activated and didn't get 20 points nor 1 month xbox live...

Mine isn't active yet too no sign of any bonus either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bamboonub

I signed up to this at least 2-3 days ago and still no free 1 month...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Only spotted it the other night when I was reading through it, that you wont just get 20 points. They wont pay out until you have 100 or 150 I can't remember the exact amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The small print on the mail says that the offer runs until 31. May. So, I would presume that it is after 31. May that any bonuses will be applied.
    To qualify for this offer, you must register for the Xbox LIVE Rewards Programme between 1 May 2012, at 12:01 A.M. (GMT) and 31 May 2012, at 11:59 P.M. (GMT). Open only to legal residents of Ireland, of 13 years or older. Not combinable with other offers. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel or expire this offer at any time. See Offer Terms and Conditions for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 iRawwwN

I done this on Monday I think, and still no email from them, and no free 1 month... Guess the first 10,000 already signed up...

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fran426ft

iRawwwN wrote: »
    I done this on Monday I think, and still no email from them, and no free 1 month... Guess the first 10,000 already signed up...

Looks like we won't know until after the 15th of June so you never know you might have been in the first 10,000 yet.

Below is from the FAQ section of the rewards site.
    What is the Welcome Aboard VIP Exclusives Offer?
    A. Xbox LIVE Rewards has recently expanded to Ireland! We're giving new Irish members who sign up between 1 May 2012 and 31 May 2012 20 Microsoft Points! The first 10,000 members who sign up during that time will also receive a 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. I live in Ireland and joined Xbox LIVE Rewards between 1 May 2012 and 31 May 2012.

When will I receive my Reward?
    A. If you joined Xbox LIVE Rewards on or before 31 May 2012, your 20 Microsoft Points will be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account by 15 June 2012. They will not show up as Pending as soon as you join. The 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership will be fulfilled via email by 15 June 2012 to the first 10,000 members in Ireland who signed up. Be sure to check the email address tied to your Gamertag (where you receive your monthly Xbox LIVE Rewards Statement Emails – you can check this at http://billing.microsoft.com) and add XboxLIVERewards@eprizefulfillment.com to your safe sender list to ensure you receive your code.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Just got an email from ms with a code for 1 months free xbox live :D

Also says the 20ms points will be added to my account by the end of june :)

Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

manu2009 wrote: »
    Just got an email from ms with a code for 1 months free xbox live :D

Also says the 20ms points will be added to my account by the end of june :)

Thanks OP.

just checked mine and received an email with code for the one month free and 20 ms points added

cheers!

Cheers got one too it ended up in my spam box which I never check

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

after reading this i checked my email and i got it aswell.to me thats like getting 4 numbers in the lotto as i never win anything :)

Advertisement