Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metaltown

Options
  • 05-05-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else heading to Metaltown this year? I'd never even heard of it till a few days ago, but when I saw the lineup I immediately booked flights to Sweden. Going to make a week of it, stay 3 nights in Stockholm and then travel to Gothenburg for the festival. Must say I'm very excited to finally be making a musical pilgrimage to the home of melodic death :D
    IN FLAMES MARILYN MANSON SLAYER LAMB OF GOD
    MASTODON KILLSWITCH ENGAGE OPETH MACHINE HEAD WITHIN TEMPTATION KYUSS LIVES! SABATON ANTHRAX NASUM DARK TRANQUILLITY MAYHEM SOULFLY VADER GOJIRA TRIVIUM HYPOCRISY DEVILDRIVER DARKEST HOUR ADEPT SKELETONWITCH ENGEL AVATAR VILDHJARTA SKITARG UNLEASHED PRIMORDIAL SHINING AURA NOIR DESCEND UNPURE KOBRA AND THE LOTUS SEVENTRIBE DETHRONE ALENAH WHO TORCHED CINDERELLA VOICELESS LOCATION

Advertisement