Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driving Test

Options
  • 05-05-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I have my driving test for the 3rd time next week and there are some areas I would like someone to clarify. The main areas I have received marks are reaction to hazards and observation turning right. I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Trying to conceive is an interesting choice of forum for this one. Moving to Learning to Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Usually when someone gets a mark for observation turning right it is that they did not look properly at the road they were about to turn on to just BEFORE turning.
    Reaction to hazards is a much harder one to figure out. It could be that you did not check mirrors, overreacted or under reacted to some hazard that may or may not have required you to change your speed or direction. Vague, I know. Your ADI driving instructor may be able to make more sense of it in a pre-test lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Just keep trying. It took me four attempts before I finally passed. Each examiner faulted me on things that the others didn't. It depends on who you get I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 passtest

Hi,
    I have my driving test for the 3rd time next week and there are some areas I would like someone to clarify. The main areas I have received marks are reaction to hazards and observation turning right. I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. thanks.
    Driving in UK is not so hard but before you drive you must know traffic signs and how to handle in different road traffic conditions. Learner drivers must pass their driving theory test and practical test before driving on the public places. There are a lot of study material to pass driving test. To find hazard perception test clips, search "hazard perception test" on Google and select top search result and practice your theory test with confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Driving in IRELAND is not so hard but before you drive you must know traffic signs and how to handle in different road traffic conditions. Learner drivers must pass their driving theory test only before driving on the public places. There are a lot of study material to pass driving test. To find hazard perception test clips, search "hazard perception test" on Google and select a result.
    Might actually be a decent idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement