Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is 100 Mbit broadband from UPC in Dublin South?

Options
  • 05-05-2012 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I am just wondering whether 100 Mbit internet is available everywhere in Dublin South from UPC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

• Registered Users Posts: 32 szines

Thanks. I know that. Quite old map and not obvious that where is provided 100 mb. Probably they don't provide accurate information in terms of speed on purpose.

Well, the map says a fair amount of Dublin south is covered.

I've found that more specific addresses can be checked using the address checker on their website where it says: "Availability and prices at your address:" http://www.upc.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 32 szines

Cheers. Hope they have everywhere or almost everywhere 100 mb... Address checker is quite funny, because never worked for me. :) So, they have this tool, but they have a very poor webdeveloper team... But doesn't mater... I get used to it... :)

szines wrote: »
    Cheers. Hope they have everywhere or almost everywhere 100 mb... Address checker is quite funny, because never worked for me. :) So, they have this tool, but they have a very poor webdeveloper team... But doesn't mater... I get used to it... :)

I agree. It could be better.

I find that it:
    - doesn't indicate that it is doing anything after you click the button
    - you have have to play around with the address until you find how it is entered on their system

• Advertisement
Advertisement