Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traveling for dentistry

Options
  • 05-05-2012 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, il try and keep this as short as i can.. just wondering has anyone here travelled to poland to get dentist work done? i need alot of work done and am thinking poland be the cheapest bet only iv never been abroad before so im naturally a bit weary.. if someone could give me some feedback it would be greatfully appriciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Use the search function and you will find all the info you require. Generally on this forum it is not considered a good idea as the quality of the work is not good due to the rushed job. There are threads with photos and experiences of people who have been abroad for treatment, universally the treatment is less than optimal.

We don't need another thread on this topic. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement