Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcat Tattoo

Options
  • 04-05-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

Hi just looking for peoples opinions on Wildcard in Stephens Green am hoping to get a tattoo done by Kris in a month or so and like what I have seen in there gallery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Can only comment on Wildcat Jervis, but it's run to the highest standards, both with regards to service and also hygiene. I'd imagine Stephen's Green is the same, but maybe someone else has direct experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

I haven't had any work done there but really impressed with this sleeve on IamMetaldave in the 'i'll show you mine..' thread.

524253_395796330431885_100000045635655_1523761_142046652_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Redbeard K

Kris did my last tattoo about 6 weeks ago and I have nothing but compliments, very professional and the finished tattoo is savage. Spotless shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Redbeard K wrote: »
    Kris did my last tattoo about 6 weeks ago and I have nothing but compliments, very professional and the finished tattoo is savage. Spotless shop too.

Just seen your location as tullamore. Dont know how many studios are up there but one of my friends from tullamore showed me a comment left by one artist on a persons page because she used someone else. What a complete numpty yer man is.
    sorry bout going off topic.

All I've heard was good things about that place OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 andrewmorkel

Amazing dude...your tattoo look really really cool, I like it very much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Redbeard K wrote: »
    Same here ... I got a tatoo there by Kris a while back and (once we sorted out the placement & font :P) i couldnt fault the experience.

Going back there for my next tat too
    (pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I much prefer Stephen's Green to the Jervis store. I've had nothing but bad experiences from Jervis, doubt I'll ever go there again. Stephen's Green is grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I much prefer Stephen's Green to the Jervis store. I've had nothing but bad experiences from Jervis, doubt I'll ever go there again. Stephen's Green is grand though.

I can't say a bad thing about Jervis, and I've had been there 5 times for both my tattoos and sitting in with someone else while they got theirs done. Always a very well run shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marygas

I haven't had any work done there but really impressed with this sleeve on IamMetaldave in the 'i'll show you mine..' thread.
    Was it kris that did this Batman piece?

Advertisement