Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peli Storm Case

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 telescopic55

Bump, this is a great case and the price I'm selling it at is probally less than it would cost to just buy it from the cheapest supplier in the uk on the internet not to mention delivery costs. If you were to buy it new in Ireland your talking 300+ euros at least. I've seen other rifle cases and they are not a scratch on this one. If you need an extra strong, big case for a big rifle + accessories or two smaller rifles or even two or ?three? shotguns this is the right case for you. Its a proper military weapons case too and made to mil standards etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

have you any actual pics of the case itself ,might be interested .

ian

Hi, the case is brand new in its cardboard box its in perfect condition. Is it that you want a picture for size reference or something.

pm sent

this is still for sale lads .
    i had a look at it tonight and confirm that it is brand new in the box (i actually opened it out of its delivery box)...
    its just a little too large for my needs ,and i'd say it would suit any of the F-TR lads on here .....

just my tuppence worth...

good luck with the sale ,,,

ian

• Advertisement

Thanks Ianoo.

Bump

CASE SOLD

Advertisement