Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old runescape players!!

Options
  • 03-05-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey guys
    i would first like to introduce myself, my name is andy and im from dublin :) just thought id try and get to know irish people that play/played runescape.

so if ya did just post here in this format:

name:
    year you started:
    favorite/most expensive item you had:
    combat level:
    any memorable names from your friends list: (i might know them) :)
    any other comments:

so yeah, post away peoples go raibh mile maith agat :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭omg a kitty

Name: I Fel

Year you started: 2007, Veteran next week ;)

Favorite/most expensive item you had: Hmmm, never had enough money for expensive stuff but I had bcp for a few weeks haha

Combat level:100+5

Any memorable names from your friends list: You wouldn't :p

Any other comments: I still play sometimes. F2p atm. I have 2 nooby 99s haha, 99 Fm and Cooking + 95 Magic :o

And yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

name:Blaze_21
    year you started: 2002
    favorite/most expensive item you had: Not sure to be honest, have about 50 million worth of items on my account but I don't play often, maybe once a year.
    combat level:Not sure around 100 but most of my skills would be high enough.
    any memorable names from your friends list: probably :P

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

name: Niall Hogan (I thought it was an account name and it was a charachter name, never bothered to change it)

year you started: Around 2003, was still Runescape 1 when I started

favorite/most expensive item you had: At the time of quitting Barrows armour and a whip, they were the best in game at the time

combat level: Was either 122 or 124, not sure how it is now but then the only skills that changed your combat level were str, att, def, hp, ranged and magic

any memorable names from your friends list: A lot had numbers etc so I dont remember, but the one's I do are Polymash, Twiggyeold, Alannajoy, Phil1985, Adada

any other comments: Gave my account away not so long ago, not even sure if its still in use by the guy I gave it to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Rynox45

Name: Rynox45 (JaGex name generator made it for me :))

Year I started: 2007 I think, during the halloween event which awarded grim hoods.

Favourite/most expensive item you had: Quest cape was my first cape of achievement so that was my favorite. Santa hat was the most expensive but that's gone now :)

Combat level: 132, Maybe 133?

Any memorable names from your friends list: Not many really, I tried to keep it sparse. I don't think you'd know them unless you played on W82 or 166 before it switched from Ireland to India :L

Any other comments: I quit when the SoF came out but I'm thinking of starting up again because of boredom...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I played few months ago. It was my childhood game, but I still find it a lot of fun. I still think that ecomnomy in that game is the best from all mmorpgs out there.

I am not sure what was my combat level, but it was around 100
    I got few millions and 50k coal too. Still got Santa hat and green mask. Bought them back then for 150k and 200k.

Sometimes I really enjoy just simple grind. There was really something very satisfying in getting those levels.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

name: eivl king90
    year you started: 2002 ( reason i mis spelt evil i was that young haha )
    favorite/most expensive item you had: not sure had about 100m at one stage have 0 now because of that dice game gave up after that
    combat level: 91 was a pure account :)
    any memorable names from your friends list: (i might know them) zezima ;) :L haha
    any other comments: played eh a few times a year if i get a crave for it ha, its weird i always go back to it for a few weeks then give it up for a year

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lockky

name: dragonboi3.0
    year you started: Couldn't say. would have been 03 or 04 I guess but I can't be sure.
    favorite/most expensive item you had: Had to be my full adaminite (cant remember the spelling) armour. took me ages to get it as I was about 10 at the time so I couldnt play often and as soon as I had it I went straight to the wilderness and lost it all :D
    combat level: By the time I quit I'd have been about 80 I think. not too sure really
    any memorable names from your friends list: (i might know them)
    any other comments: This darned game is responsible for my addiction to MMO's! Thank. You. JageX

• Registered Users Posts: 34 scotzgeeza

name:SC0TZGEEZA
    year you started:2003
    favorite/most expensive item you had:Santa
    combat level:190, was 131 before Eoc.
    any memorable names from your friends list: Minerman 64
    any other comments:

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

name: dhoomskerge
    year you started: not a clue, maybe a year or 2 before it got its first graphics update. and i definately played it on a 28-36k modem
    favorite/most expensive item you had: i had cast an adamantium armor set (or something like that - spelling?)
    combat level:100
    any other comments: it was interesting seeing the game evolve from a very low budget browser game to something that is looking half decent for a browser based mmo of its calibre.
    I pop back every year to see whats changed and give away some of my never again to be used, stockpiled loot. Is 50K gold a lot these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 scotzgeeza

platinums wrote: »
    name: dhoomskerge
    year you started: not a clue, maybe a year or 2 before it got its first graphics update. and i definately played it on a 28-36k modem
    favorite/most expensive item you had: i had cast an adamantium armor set (or something like that - spelling?)
    combat level:100
    any other comments: it was interesting seeing the game evolve from a very low budget browser game to something that is looking half decent for a browser based mmo of its calibre.
    I pop back every year to see whats changed and give away some of my never again to be used, stockpiled loot. Is 50K gold a lot these days?

50k was never a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Paady1

year you started:2005
    favorite/most expensive item you had: Err i've had alot i dont tend to keep items but partyhats ect..
    combat level:200
    any memorable names from your friends list: (i might know them) Dragons Green098 theres a few as i still play :P
    any other comments:I still play it's still an alright game when u play for the right reason i guess

Advertisement