Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boxnation on upc

Options
  • 03-05-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

well lads, ye probably had this question before but i'm not fishing through old threads. Anyway can you get boxnation on upc.. few good fights coming up an i dont want to be watching them on the pc !
    thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,005 ✭✭✭✭walshb

well lads, ye probably had this question before but i'm not fishing through old threads. Anyway can you get boxnation on upc.. few good fights coming up an i dont want to be watching them on the pc !
    thanks !

As far as I know the station is available to Sky and Virgin Media subscribers, not UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭duagre

They have just made an online option available according to their latest mail out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

walshb wrote: »
    As far as I know the station is available to Sky and Virgin Media subscribers, not UPC.
    wasnt aware you could get virgin in ireland

Advertisement