Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Magician in Limerick

Options
  • 02-05-2012 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello, I am looking for a magician to perform at my sons communion party on May 12th.

This is my first time using board.ie so not sure if this is the correct place to post such an add..! :rolleyes:.

Can you help??:)

Thanks
    Shell

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

mmcormack wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking for a magician to perform at my sons communion party on May 12th.

This is my first time using board.ie so not sure if this is the correct place to post such an add..! :rolleyes:.

Can you help??:)

Thanks
    Shell

Hey there , I know of at least 2 magicians in Limerick that use this board , I'd say you should be o.k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Tony Black, and Zuroph would be your best two methinks!

(There is also Leon Anderson and Steve Spade in Limerick, aswell as Paddy Walsh.)

If you go into the magic shop on Catherine Street, then you'll be able to get a bit more info on who and where :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 superchip

any magician here from cork,

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Peter Carroll works down that way. Tell him Harry put you on to him. http://www.petercarroll.net

• Registered Users Posts: 23 superchip

great,thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement