Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open scrimmage near Carlow?

Options
  • 02-05-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well folks,

Just wondering if there are any open scrimmages near the carlow town area for the summer ? I'm willing to travel so if there are any in newbridge/naas or anything like that let me know please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Pure Loonamus

Team Left Bank in Kilkenny are just finishing up training for the season and from what I am told there should be a few guys continuing on with scrimmaging at least once a week, not sure which night it will be happening but I can get back to you.

These guys are national league standard so if thats a bit much there is also a bit of a scrimmage on thurs nights in o'loughlins kilkenny @ 9, older guys and a bit of fun. Haven't been down to that one but a guy I work with goes most weeks and they need numbers..

Advertisement