Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Statement of Application..

Options
  • 02-05-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Just got this in the post today. Along with change of mind form. No interest in changing my mind. Just wondering do I need to send anything back. Or is it just a confirmation to make sure all the info I sent them was correct i.e course choices, D.O.B etc...

Thanks y'all :)

Roll on 4th of July :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Hi Peter,

If you are happy with your course choices and if all your contact data etc on the statement is correct then you need do nothing. You only need to get in touch with CAO if your data is wrong or you want to amend your course choices.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭PeterB11

So everyone gets one? Yeah everything seems correct on it anyway :)

You're welcome,

Yes everyone gets one. If you don't get one it's then you need to worry! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

I have not received one of these. Should I panic yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

Never mind. Website says it will be here by end of May. If it does not arrive though by then you need to contact the CAO or there will be quote "very serious consequences" haha

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Got one Wednesday

The very first page of the CAO handbook has a calendar layout with details of what happens in the CAO applications process right through the year. Its really useful for keeping an eye on what happens and when.

Its available under 'Timetable of Events', page 26 of the online CAO Handbook: http://www2.cao.ie/handbook/handbook/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

paperclip2 wrote: »
    The very first page of the CAO handbook has a calendar layout with details of what happens in the CAO applications process right through the year. Its really useful for keeping an eye on what happens and when.

Its available under 'Timetable of Events', page 26 of the online CAO Handbook: http://www2.cao.ie/handbook/handbook/index.php

I am glad to see that you read the CAO Handbook

:)

CAOMAN wrote: »
    I am glad to see that you read the CAO Handbook

Occupational hazard! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

I got my CAO stuff inthe post a few days ago, you know to double check that my choices/grades everything were ok.

My AS and A Level results wer not there - because even though i wrote my grades down etc I didnt send in my certificates (i dont have them) I did send my GCSE certificates though and they were all there.

How much do my AS/A Levels matter in my app as a mature student? GCSE's are all thats required matriculation wise.

Should I pay for new certificates and send them to CAO? I mean by this stage Ive had a rejection from RCSI and heard nothing from anywhere else so im assuming this year has been pretty much unsucessfull all round application wise anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

How much do my AS/A Levels matter in my app as a mature student? GCSE's are all thats required matriculation wise.

Answer:

if you feel that you would have enough points to get into the course by using your A/AS grades, see Page 20 of the CAO Handbook, then obviously, it would be best to supply them to CAO.

Advertisement