Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free give aways- Ideas for contest

Options
  • 02-05-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I need your feedback! Im working with a driving school in dublin to promote the business. we are going to run a contest on facebook to increase the likes on the page. What things would you like to see given away for FREE on the business's facebook page? i.e. free pair of toms shoes? ticket to local concert? What would get you to join the page and enter to win something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Cinema tickets, voucher for Gourment burger, stuff like that.
    Would a caer be out of the question? Depends what you class as a local concert by the way, could you elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bbeck11

Cinema tickets, voucher for Gourment burger, stuff like that.
    Would a caer be out of the question? Depends what you class as a local concert by the way, could you elaborate.

We have a budget of around 100 euro for giveaway prizes and by local concert I mean a popular band coming to a venue in or around dublin since that is where the business is located. The movies is a great idea!! Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Please don't encourage people to share a link to win something on Facebook. Its REALLY annoying and usually puts me off whatever is been advertised.
    And before people say it. Yes I have deleted/hid posts from these people but more and more people are doing it.
    I wish you well though. Maybe a few flyers in local businesses like takeaways etc or local newspaper.

Advertisement