Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 (YLOD)

Options
  • 02-05-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hi
    all I have here a PS3 for trade (this has the YLOD but will cost 75quid to fix, i recommend using console pros.ie) this is the second time it has gotten the YLOD and i used console pros to get it fixed, the guy is a gent and it took him only an hour, that was a bout a year and a bit ago. This is the 40GB version but has a 60GB HDD. You will need to reformat the HDD as it is out of another PS3 (it should promt you to reformat it once you start the ps3 up) (keeping the 40GB HDD for my next ps3). it comes with a controller (SIXAXIS, it is very old so a new one is recommended). no Games come with it Howver BF3 is stuck in the disc tray so will leave that in there
    Now what I'm looking for:
    - A metal bodied HK 416 variant (preferably working but as the PS3 itself is broke I'd take a fixer upper, DBOYS, VFC, Top TECH, etc)
    -an Ultimate Gearbox, V.2 (wired to the rear)

those are the thins I'm looking for the following items are high end gear and I'm not expecting much but they're on my 'to get' list so thought I's try my luck :)
    -G&G MP5 EGM A5
    -TM Five seveN
    -TM MP7
    -CZ 75 (ASG)

so that's what I'm looking for, like i said the second list is trying my luck as i need to put up specific items and they're just some items I want.

Thanks for looking guys, can get pictures but it's a PS3

Can travel within reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

Hi have a tm 5-7 here I'd be interested in trading but I'd need a pretty decent cash adjustment. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi have a tm 5-7 here I'd be interested in trading but I'd need a pretty decent cash adjustment. Cheers

Won't be able to give you cash I'm afraid, saving for a new PS3 :P

right so discovered that BF3 is not stuck in the playstation.
    so I'm not sure what, if any game is stuck in it, but consider it yours, if there is one in it, I could have sworn that BF3 was in it so can't imagine anything else being in the disc tray.

BUMP

BUMP :)

• Advertisement

bump

bump

Advertisement