Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any tattoo places in tallaght?

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

hey there! looking to get a tattoo sometime soon and was wondering if anyone knew any half decent spots around tallaght? i think i seen one just before the square there but i don't know if it's any good etc

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Half decent? Aren't you aiming high..

I'd advise going to the city center. I don't know anywhere in Tallaght and I live just outside of it, but in the city you've got lots of good options such as Snakebite, Spilled Ink, Skin City, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

One above Old Bawn shopping centre. He's on facebook can't think of the name...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

big syke wrote: »

Yeah, I think that's the guy who goes under the name "lowdownmofo" on the bike forums. Steve something is his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

There's Ground and Pound in the village but tbh i'd be a bit wary. Do plenty of research before committing to anything

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Byakuya

I've used groundandpound in Tallaght, I've had 5 tattoos done there and I will be returning for more. I tend to bring my own images and I haven't been disappoionted yet. Patrik is an excellent tattoo artist. The studio is spotlessly clean as is the equipment. He will tell you honestly if he feels the image is unsuitable or if he feels he can't do it. I would certainly recommend dropping in for a chat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CakeImp

big syke wrote: »

Trinity Tattoo, Old Bawn Shopping Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

CakeImp wrote: »
    Trinity Tattoo, Old Bawn Shopping Centre.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of. Steve in there is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tatgunz

Shill post deleted, user banned.

Advertisement