Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Howdy folks,

Applied for the army recently, so decided I should get my running shoes on, problem is I don't own a pair :rolleyes:. Looking to pick a pair up tomorrow in Liffey valley, have about 50-60 quid to spend, any recommendations? Champion seem to have a decent range.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

If you're out that direction, Elverys have a much better selection of running shoes than Champion. They're not in Liffey Valley itself though, they're about 5 minutes drive away. Think there's a JJB in one of the satellite parks too, which would also have a better selection than Champion/Lifestyle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Lifestyle does not hire people who know anything about runners other than size.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

If you're up that way your best bet is going to runworx in the fonthill retail park. You've a much better chance of the person you get in there knowing something about what they're talking about.

Advertisement