Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chino Advice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Love that colour trousers!
    Can be casual or dressy!

I personally would go for white and blue on top. But that's just my opinion- i bought bright orange runners on a whim the other day- so its at your own risk to trust me! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

branbee wrote: »
    Can be casual or dressy!

I personally would go for white and blue on top. But that's just my opinion- i bought bright orange runners on a whim the other day- so its at your own risk to trust me! :-D

Thanks for the reply. Does the t shirt I linked go well with them colour chinos?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

heffo500 wrote: »
    branbee wrote: »
    Can be casual or dressy!

Thanks for the reply. Does the t shirt I linked go well with them colour chinos?

I would say yes but if i was wearing those colours id keep the jacket and shoes quite a light colour like white or beige.

You'll look great!

Advertisement