Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooters Cork

Options
  • 01-05-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Is shooters in cork still closed anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭snottybridge

shooters has re-opened in a different location,just out the road in the sunbeam industrial estate,same owner as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

shooters has re-opened in a different location,just out the road in the sunbeam industrial estate,same owner as far as i know.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Yeah it's out next to Sunbeam and SouthDoc, was out there yesterday, very nice club, same tables as before. Some tables are in need of a recloth but there's a couple of fabulous tables. Nice atmosphere in there when the "bosses" aren't around making loads of noise etc.

Jimmy White is playing there on May 20th, I'll actually be playing him in a frame so looking forward to that, tickets are €10 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

Dave147 wrote: »
    Yeah it's out next to Sunbeam and SouthDoc, was out there yesterday, very nice club, same tables as before. Some tables are in need of a recloth but there's a couple of fabulous tables. Nice atmosphere in there when the "bosses" aren't around making loads of noise etc.

Jimmy White is playing there on May 20th, I'll actually be playing him in a frame so looking forward to that, tickets are €10 each.

That's the job. Might call in to that.

Thanks

Advertisement