Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kwa mp9

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I was thinking of getting an mp9.I was wondering does any one have any first hand experience with one are they good or bad.

Thanks Eoghan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

I really like mine, and i think theyre great for CQB (Which is what i mostly play). The hop can be a bit of a c**t to adjust but when you get it right get great range on them. They also eat green gas. No more then a mag a fill.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    I really like mine, and i think theyre great for CQB (Which is what i mostly play). The hop can be a bit of a c**t to adjust but when you get it right get great range on them. They also eat green gas. No more then a mag a fill.

completely agree with sean, there lovely, intimidating due to the loudness, as he said with the hop-up, once you get it right its great, you possibly will get 2 mags out of a fill of gas if the mag is warm. downside, mags are only like 48 round and they are about 50 quid each, but if you like them now, once you own one, you will love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

Thanks for the bit of info.I think ill place an order for one now.

Advertisement