Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fields of The Nephilim Ceromonies (live album)

Options
  • 30-04-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

The new live Fields of The Nephilim live album 'Ceromonies' was released a few weeks ago, and I'm really blown away by it. The setlist is brilliant, and for the first time ever songs like 'Shrould Exordiam\Straight To The Light, Shine, Wail Of Sumer\And There Will Your Heart Be Also, Trees Come Down, From The Fire, Requiem, Xiberia, Zoon (Wakeworld), Mourning Sun and Celebrate which is stunning live. The bonus song 'Last Exit for the Lost' is amazing and compliments the album very nicely. Has anybody else heard it, and what do you think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Yep have it and love it. Love the band so was always going to love this album.

Really like the production on the album as it really captured the live feel.

Meant to say to you weeks ago about a different band that you might like but kept forgetting about it, but seeing as it is in my head now...

you should check out Ancient VVisdom – A Godlike Inferno.

Not quite goth, not quite doom, not quite folk rock, not quite acoustic, but rather a mix of all four.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Kess73 wrote: »
    Yep have it and love it. Love the band so was always going to love this album.

Really like the production on the album as it really captured the live feel.

Meant to say to you weeks ago about a different band that you might like but kept forgetting about it, but seeing as it is in my head now...

you should check out Ancient VVisdom – A Godlike Inferno.

Not quite goth, not quite doom, not quite folk rock, not quite acoustic, but rather a mix of all four.

Great to see someone else who loves this album. I'll also check out Ancient VVisdom. Do you have the bonus song 'Last Exit For The Lost'? It's really fantastic and it compliments it very nicely. It's maybe not quite as incredible as the 'Earth Inferno' version, but it's still truly excellent. If you want I can send it to you.;)

Advertisement