Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody have any idea what this is ?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Was just on the attic and I found these 2 "things" which came with or motorhome :

Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3

We got them when we bought our motorhome (2001 Eura Mobil 515 Sport) but the guy we bought it from had no idea what they were either. The are in the same upholstery as the seats in the MH.
    They look kind of like some sort of arm rest cover but I really have no idea....and they don't obviously fit anywhere either...

Anhow - anybody got any idea what they are ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

On the side of your dining seats are there pull-out brackets that allow you to extend the width of your bed? :confused:
    Alternatively, with the table removed would they fit between the two seats to create a U shaped sofa?
    They look a bit fancy for steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

The go on the seat that has the storage under it. They go at the back of the bum cushion, either side of the vertical metal bar that the seat belts attach to. They stop the rear back cushion from falling in the hole as the bum cushion is shorter than the one on the water tank side. I will photo when I get home I have the same van.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

650Ginge wrote: »
    The go on the seat that has the storage under it. They go at the back of the bum cushion, either side of the vertical metal bar that the seat belts attach to. They stop the rear back cushion from falling in the hole as the bum cushion is shorter than the one on the water tank side. I will photo when I get home I have the same van.
    Fantastic !!
    If you could take a photo it would be great !
    Also - can you take a photo of the seats set up as a bed with the flaps at the end let out ? I don't think we have enough cushions to cover it all when the extendable bits at the side of the seats are out ?
    I really appreciate it !!
    BTW : What year is yours ? Any pics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Apologies home too late for photos. Tomorrow night promise. Mine is 2000, currently for sale on donedeal.

Made the bed where the table is up once at full width. U can't get past to the toilet or any thing the cushions are kept in the house. I am sorry but I wouldn't be bothered to make it up for photos.

I can photo the extra bits to make it up if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭HereAndThere

650Ginge wrote: »
    Apologies home too late for photos. Tomorrow night promise. Mine is 2000, currently for sale on donedeal.

Made the bed where the table is up once at full width. U can't get past to the toilet or any thing the cushions are kept in the house. I am sorry but I wouldn't be bothered to make it up for photos.

I can photo the extra bits to make it up if you like.

I have the 585KB and those two extra pieces fit under the back cushion on storage side as stated above.

I will setup the bed and take a photo today for you.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys - after 4 years I will understand how to set up the bed fully :)

Hi

Here are a few photos of the bed setup from my Euramobil 585KB Sport.

Hope you can figure it out from these? If not send me a PM.

Ste

The extra pieces you asked about fitted in place.
    Photo0480.jpg

The fold out extension at end of seat
    Photo0481.jpg

Extra piece of wood that allows table to extend further
    Photo0482.jpg

The table joining extra bit of wood
    Photo0484.jpg

The full bed setup
    Photo0486.jpg

Fantastic - that's brilliant

2 questions :
    - Did you get 2 extra cushions that you use to make the complete bed ?
    - Can you still use the ladder to get into the luton area when the full bed is set up ?

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Fantastic - that's brilliant

2 questions :
    - Did you get 2 extra cushions that you use to make the complete bed ?
    - Can you still use the ladder to get into the luton area when the full bed is set up ?

Yeah the two cushions on the outside came as extras and yes we can still get into the over cab with the ladder.

Advertisement