Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi, Im looking for a grind in Business statistics(MA4104). Is there anyone here that could give me a hand?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Fifi Trixie Belle

Trader1991 wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking for a grind in Business statistics(MA4104). Is there anyone here that could give me a hand?

Thanks..

http://www.ulsu.ie/grinds/statistics

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

I rang a couple of them and they were all busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Thanks..

any luck with this? Im in the same class as you the whole module is a joke. the school of mathematics by the lodge are holding an exam review thing tuesday 6:30-9:00 for €30 you have to text them to register for it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Fifi Trixie Belle

I rang a couple of them and they were all busy

Ok. Then you have two options for inside UL.

1. Contact the Postgrad President to see if;
    (a) you can put up a notice in the PG Common Room
    (b) if she knows of anybody doing a PG in a related area
    (c) if she can send an email to postgrads looking for grinds in Stats

2. Contact the 3rd or 4th Year Class Reps for your course (or a related course), to see if anybody on course for a 1.1 feels like doing grinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 roberta21

Looking for grinds in political philosophy...covering Kant, Plato, Hegel etc....can travel Wicklow/wexford/carlow...any help greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Nolimits12

Went to stats grinds with one of the guys listed on ULSU site. He was terrible! Could barely speak english! It was the biggest waste of money ever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

Nolimits12 wrote: »
    Went to stats grinds with one of the guys listed on ULSU site. He was terrible! Could barely speak english! It was the biggest waste of money ever

report him, but make sure your criticism is justified

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueFlowers

Nolimits12 wrote: »

I was meant to go to one of them last year, and he was so unhelpful in his emails that I just cancelled and found a replacement and he was all narky, go into the SU and say it to the Ed officer.

Advertisement