Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 bottles of Bud/Miller for €12.50

Options
  • 30-04-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I was just in Supervalu in Kilkenny and there was 20 bottles (300ml) of Budweiser for €12.50 and 20 bottles (330ml) of Miller for €12.50.

They also had cans of Budweiser and something else,forget what it was for €1 a can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

is this nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    is this nationwide?

Yeah. Its in their online price news leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭diarmuid05

Looking at the pdf now.... cant see miller bottles 330ml..... only cans
    Am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

diarmuid05 wrote: »
    Am i missing something?

I just took a look at the online leaflet there and the prices are different to what I seen in store yesterday! The shop I was in had the box of bottles at €12.50 ( I picked up two :D) but the leaflet has the price at €15. Not sure if this is just the store that I was in or not! Il take another look later and let ye know!

diarmuid05 wrote: »
    Am i missing something?

Its 2 boxes of 20x300ml Miller or Bud for €25 i.e. €12.50 each. Its on the front page of the leaflet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

kn wrote: »
    Its 2 boxes of 20x300ml Miller or Bud for €25 i.e. €12.50 each. Its on the front page of the leaflet.

Can you post a link to the leaflet, I can't see the offer on the pdf either.

Dj wrote: »
    Can you post a link to the leaflet, I can't see the offer on the pdf either.

Front page.
    http://www.tesco.ie/pricenews/

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

kn wrote: »

Sorry I see where the confusion is now. The OP said SuperValu, but all they have is Bud for €15 as far as i could see.

The Tesco leaflet has Carlsberg and Bud 2 for 25, do they have miller as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Sorry for the late response. Anyway,I was back in Supervalu today and the offer was still there,€12.50 for box of Miller and Budweiser. The cans they had for €1 were Budweiser, Heineken and Carlsberg

Advertisement