Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vax 6131T 3-in-1 Multivax Dry Vacuum and Carpet Washer - €87 - Harvey Normans

Options
  • 30-04-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

Seems like a good price to me and reviews on a number of sites are very good online. I can't find it cheaper than this online. I was going to be hiring out a carpet washer over the next few weeks but the reviews for this as a carpet washer swung it for me. Got one in Little Island Harvey Norman this morning and there was one left. Its down at €99 on the website but was €87 instore.

41HCN7Vhg8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Specs from Amazon-
    • 1300W 3-in-1 Multivax
    • 4L Clean Water & 8L Dirty Water
    • 10L Dust Capacity
    • 10m Cord
    • Fibreflow Head
    • Washes carpets, vacuum carpets and hard floors and also sucks up spills
    • Large capacity tanks - empty and refill less often
    • Fibreflow wash head makes washing as easy as vacuuming
    • Convenient on board tools - dusting brush, crevice and upholstery tool
    • 2-year guarantee for peace of mind

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vax-Multivax-Vacuum-Carpet-Washer/dp/tech-data/B0041MI3W0/ref=de_a_smtd
    http://reviews.argos.co.uk/1493-en_gb/4064891/reviews.htm
    http://www.reevoo.com/p/vax-6131t

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Another vax in tesco clare hall for €99, not sure what one but looked good.

Too little info for a ba so I'll leave it here ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 walnut grove

I want to buy one now after seeing this, are they good? Thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I want to buy one now after seeing this, are they good? Thanks.:)

I actually bought this carpet washer last summer but paid €75 in a power city sale. I own a dyson vacuum cleaner and only have carpet on stairs and landing but with three Labradors I found myself renting a professional carpet cleaner for a day at a cost of €35 for the day. When I saw the vac on sale I bought it as i thought it would save me money. It is nowhere near as good as the professional carpet cleaner and not as good as my 5 year old dyson for vacuuming. Maybe if I hadn't have rented the professional cleaner I would have thought the vac was good and with three labs I need a vacuum with good suction. Maybe One would argue my carpet would get dirtier than your average carpet. All in all, my advice would be to save your money and rent a professional cleaner (I still do every 4 months!)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 walnut grove

Thanks, I'll still chance it I reckon, I'm not looking to spend a fortune. There is a few going on adverts for €60-80 so I may get one 2nd hand if Hardly Normal has stopped the €89 sales lol :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Teresa kirkham

I have one and find it fantastic . The bucket is full of black water

• Advertisement
Advertisement