Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about hourly rates?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I work as an administrator, I have been in this job for 2 years. I work in the private sector.

Just wondering what would be the lowest to highest amount an administrator could earn per hour?

Interested to see how much below everyone else I am getting paid.

Thanks,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,799 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Lowest: E8.65ph.

(sorry, you asked. There will be some companies offering that. In the current climate, they'll be gettign more skills than they are paying for, too.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

JustMary wrote: »
    Lowest: E8.65ph.

(sorry, you asked. There will be some companies offering that. In the current climate, they'll be gettign more skills than they are paying for, too.)

Haha well I suppose that had to come. I know thats the starting rate for basically anyone nowadays but after two years experience in the job, more skills acquired and general usefulness and competency in the job your in, should it not raise to the same rate of pay as others in the office lets say, that are doing the same level of work requiring the same knowledge?

Advertisement