Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling time on the Boards.ie Server

Options
  • 30-04-2012 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I got a note from Multiplay saying that the server's rental was up for renewal and since it's not really getting any use, I see no reason to renew the sub. So as of next week it shall be off line.

GG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

It wouldn't happen if EA allowed the modding community to contribute their combined talents. These DLC's will only work for so long.
    Quite a few of the boards guys play on Craggy-Island because the adminning is pretty good and the banter on teamspeak is great craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Thanks for the boards server, much appreciated!

Think the latest patch has killed off the nightly Irish games a bit.. but hopefully the new expansion will get things going again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Sad that it has to go but understandable as I think we've only had 2 or 3 games on it. Craggy is the main Irish/Boards Server it seems :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Sad that it has to go but understandable as I think we've only had 2 or 3 games on it. Craggy is the main Irish/Boards Server it seems :)

Or as it's also known Cr4ggy Island

ktulu123 wrote: »

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

RustySpoon wrote: »
    Or as it's also known Cr4ggy Island

mumble stupid C4

was on last night and long story short the c4 he planted on the wall killed both me, my teammate and himself.

I f*cking knew he was there but never thought of looking out for the c4.

added to the list of things i have to check now after last night!

ktulu is a C4 maniac !!!!

Advertisement