Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invisalign

Options
  • 30-04-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering has anyone had experience with invisalign to help straighten teeth?

Would you recommend it? My teeth aren't in that awful of shape and I'd just like to get overcrowding on my bottom front teeth in order and wouldn't consider conventional braces a runner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

There are a number of threads on the subject and the adult braces experience thread. There is a search function at the top of the page and you will find a lot of useful information.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 chrismartin4u

My cousin’s teeth were very amorphous so his dentist suggested him to wear invisalign braces and it really gave him excellent results in a very mean time. So I would suggest you also to use invisalign braces because these make your teeth normal and well shaped by maintaining the beauty of your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

My cousin’s teeth were very amorphous so his dentist suggested him to wear invisalign braces and it really gave him excellent results in a very mean time. So I would suggest you also to use invisalign braces because these make your teeth normal and well shaped by maintaining the beauty of your face.

Great, thanks for that

Advertisement