Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Cultural Meeting in Letterkenn​y

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

There's a Japanese language and Culture group starting in Letterkenny this Monday.
    The idea behind this first meeting is to gauge interest in having a social group and brainstorm for future events.

Japanese Cultural Meeting in Letterkenn​y

Location: Regional Cultural Centre, Letterkenny (Behind An Grianan Theatre)
    Time: Monday 30th April, 7pm
    Admission is free
    Anyone who is interested in Japanese culture/language is all welcome (It is not necessary to speak Japanese language)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bel2210

Hi, i know this is an old post, but i am currently living in Donegal and intersted in meeting like minded people interested in the japanese culture. Are there any meet up's planned again or any current culture groups i could attend? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mairbu

As far as I know the group is still going; it should resume again from the end of September.
    Meetings used to be the last Monday of the month in the RCC at 7pm - best bet might be to give them a call and see if they can give you current details.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bel2210

Thanks very much for that info mairbu, will give them a call and find out.

Advertisement