Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R1 Cigarettes

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all,

Been toying with patches, inhalers etc and slipped up, smoked and all that.

A friend gave me some 'ultra lights' called R1, they have 1g of tar and 0.1g of nicotine but they taste just like Marlboro lights. Perhaps knock off versions but they are keeping me off the stronger smokes and I'm slowly cutting down.

I need help in the fact that they are German I believe and the ones my friend gave me are eastern European. I can't find them in Dublin and I'd like to stock up so the temptation to have a 'proper' smoke won't strike.

Has anyone had them? Know where to get them? Know something on sale that is the same?

I know there are things like Marlboro ultra lights, silk cut silver etc, but I seem to drag through them in 2 puffs cause they just taste like air.

Any help greatly appreciated,
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You ask on the Giving up Smoking forum for advice on where to buy cigarettes? Seriously? A cigarette is a cigarette. Try the Smoking forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement