Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study English in Ireland. Which language school do you recommend me?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello mates.

I'm Jorge, from Spain.
    I'm looking for a English school there in Ireland. Last year I went to Bournemouth (England) on a summer English course for just one month and was great but was not enough to improve so much my language skills. Furthermore I think Bournemouth and this kind of coastal cities ar quite busy and sometimes crowded of tourists like me.

I'm thinking to do other English course next summer, maybe for two months, because of that I'd like to find a good English school in Ireland(I mean, good teachers, school status and so on), I've been looking several school's websites and all of them looks great so I can't decide between them.

Other main point is the accommodation, in my opinion the best way to improve is being in a host family. What do you thing about that? Let me know your opinions.

Could you help me to find my target? I 'll appreciate any tip, recommendation, or advice. :)

PS: sorry about my spelling mistakes

Advertisement