Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOPKINS V DAWSON

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

how did it end ??? dont fancy watching it it has to be live or nothing sorry:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Don't bother! I stayed up watching, and as a result I'm down 3 hours, and up 1000 calories. The Mitchell/Witherspoon undercard fight was a better one...

*********** SPOILER ***************

Basically: B-Hop throws single right - hold - break and run - single right - hold - headbutt - hold - break and run - single right... repeat. All that was marbled with superior work rate, aggression, combinations and speed from Dawson for 2 mins of most rounds. Hopkins is dirty, I've never really respected him. Dawson finished the night with cuts over both eyes, neither from shots, but an easy points win nonetheless (aside from the judge who had it at a ridiculous 114-114).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

time for hop to get offside

Advertisement