Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Teams in Fifa 12 for Xbox 360

Options
  • 28-04-2012 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am having an awful dip in faith with fifa over youth teams.I did the whole buy the best and conquer all with united for 5 seasons,was fun and all but got bored.So i moved to inter milan who had an ageing average team,sold all the team basically,got the best scouts available,started scouting the world.In my first season i had to buy players,rules were that players were under 19 with various skills(speed,acceleration,ball control....etc).The rest have come from my youth squad,only the best with highest potential make it,all was going well,tought after a few seasons i would have a world beating team.Turns out that that is not going to happen,players are not growing by even one point after a whole season.They'll never actually reach there high potentials at that rate.Makes me want to give up on it.....sad really as i really liked the idea of building an all star team from scratch.Any1 else have this..????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I know what you mean, it's annoying alright.

FYI, you will get more responses in the FIFA forum here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Moved to FIFA/PES forum

Advertisement