Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+k Mk43 mod 0 , (m60)

Options
  • 28-04-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi guys son has an M60 and having some firing problems,
    have stripped the gun down completly and rebuilt ( 3 times now)
    replaced the piston head o ring , compression seems to be ok.
    when we reassemble it works intermittantly , sometimes BBs almost just fall out of the barrel or have no power and then it startes to fire perfectly ,
    when it starts firing poorly if we remove the power to the mag it fires fine again ( till it runs out of bbs) then plug back in the power to the mag it still works fine , have checked the piston for airleaks and greased and lubricated everything
    any suggestions greatly appreciated
    bullish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

What BB's are you using? And what battery for the M60?

It sounds like the magazine is overloading the hop up chamber, so there is no power behind the BB's, and would explain why it works without the magazine winding on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

What way is the switch on the box mag.?

Is it on all the time once you plug in battery or is it on when you pull the trigger.?

Was there anything changed or upgraded on it like the hop up rubber , barrell or even nub itself.?

May sound silly but try turning hop up completely off and start firing her and see if it changes anything, Just so to narrow down where the problem might be that's all.

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Bullish

thanks for the response guys , sorry for my late reply .
    the gun has fired perfectly since i wrote the first post . i dont know what we did to fix it , which is a bit annoying but it has gone 2 full days of airsofting with approx 15,000 bbs fired with no problems
    the gun has no upgrades its completly stock
    thanks for the response guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Bullish wrote: »
    thanks for the response guys , sorry for my late reply .
    the gun has fired perfectly since i wrote the first post . i dont know what we did to fix it , which is a bit annoying but it has gone 2 full days of airsofting with approx 15,000 bbs fired with no problems
    the gun has no upgrades its completly stock
    thanks for the response guys

Glad to hear it :) 15,000 BB's? Woah, sounds like you're fully committed to the support gunner role :D

Advertisement