Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum 12.5/25g prices.

Options
  • 28-04-2012 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Have been smoking JP Blue for a while now but deciding to go back to the old rolling stage I used to do, will help me smoke less and waste less money too, so yeah.

Just wondering, what are the average prices for drum tobacco now?
    12.5 or 25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

An0n wrote: »
    Have been smoking JP Blue for a while now but deciding to go back to the old rolling stage I used to do, will help me smoke less and waste less money too, so yeah.

Just wondering, what are the average prices for drum tobacco now?
    12.5 or 25

Around €4.50 or so. You should smoke Old Holborn instead, Drum has gone to shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Rothmans wrote: »
    Around €4.50 or so. You should smoke Old Holborn instead, Drum has gone to shit.

I'll give it a bash! Nice 1.

I've been told Amber Leaf is the way to go nowadays.

I picked up a box of drum and a box of leaf yesterday, I don't have a favourite to be honest. I'll try Old Holborn when I get the chance xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Hi guys

A recently-started smoker here :p

How much do the 25g packs of Drum cost?

And which variety is the best ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,757 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Threads merged.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robbie8108

25g of drum cost 8.80 12.5g cost 4.40 and a pack of rizla filters 1.20 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement