Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair- Change Dates!!

Options
  • 28-04-2012 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all, I'm not on this too often so I hope this is in the right place.

I booked a flight Ireland - Poznan return fopr the Euro's in June. Foolishly I didnt think I'd have a problem taking off work. however I have to shorten my trip. I am booked to depart June 6th for 7 nights. After many arguments and discussions the earliest I can get away from the job at that time is the ev evening on the 9th or early on the 10th.

My question is- Is there any possible way of changing the date of my outbound flight without it costing me a crazy amount of money? I've already paid over 300 for the return flight and If i can salvage any of this fare it would be grate. also I am able to return on the date i booked to return on my flights. its just a cse of changing the dates of when I depart Dublin.

Thanks in advance for reading,

Andy.

Advertisement